The Tippett Quartet are in Mexico this week as resident quartet at the Festival de Música de Cámara de Aguascalientes. Held at the Universidad Panamericana, the chamber music festival attracts prodigious young musicians from around the world and the Tippett Quartet will be taking them through their paces in daily workshops. They will also chair a masterclass on Saturday 20th and perform Haydn’s String Quartet in C major Op.20 No.2, Britten’s String Quartet No.1 and Schubert’s String Quartet No. 14 in D minor D. 810 in a grand finale concert on Sunday 21st July.
Tippett Quartet make Mexican debut
Tippett Quartet make their Mexican debut with residency at the Festival de Música de Cámara de Aguascalientes.
- Reflections – new album from Paul Smith
- Ola Gjeilo releases new single from upcoming piano album
- VOCES8 announce Roxanna Panufnik as Composer-in-Residence
- “A total delight” – The Telegraph praises London Bridge Trio’s new ‘Leipzig Circle’ disc
- Job vacancy: Assistant Artist Manager
- Gleaming review for Beethoven Plus Vol.2
- Septura to Make Their Italian and Lithuanian Debuts
- Premiere of James Burton’s “The Lost Words” at Tanglewood
- Anna Dennis “On the Town” in Japan
- London Bridge Trio showcase new CD on BBC Radio 3’s In Tune