The Tippett Quartet are in Mexico this week as resident quartet at the Festival de Música de Cámara de Aguascalientes. Held at the Universidad Panamericana, the chamber music festival attracts prodigious young musicians from around the world and the Tippett Quartet will be taking them through their paces in daily workshops. They will also chair a masterclass on Saturday 20th and perform Haydn’s String Quartet in C major Op.20 No.2, Britten’s String Quartet No.1 and Schubert’s String Quartet No. 14 in D minor D. 810 in a grand finale concert on Sunday 21st July.
Tippett Quartet make Mexican debut
Tippett Quartet make their Mexican debut with residency at the Festival de Música de Cámara de Aguascalientes.
- Stile Antico embark on US tour
- Cellist Guy Johnston joins Ikon Arts Management
- A Spanish Nativity – The latest Christmas album from Stile Antico
- VOCES8 Fall USA & Canada tour 2019
- Canterbury Cathedral Girls Choir perform with Choir of Royal Holloway
- Septura on Tour to Germany and Austria
- Shanghai debut for The Choir of Clare College, Cambridge
- Ikon Arts-Edition Peters announces new additions to the artist list
- Rebecca Miller presents programme of unjustly forgotten music by Dorothy Howell
- 5*s for Rebecca Miller’s debut as Chief Conductor of the Uppsala Kammarorkester