Classical concert venue St John’s Smith Square, based in the heart of London, has launched its new 2015/16 season brochure and it puts conductor Graham Ross firmly in the spotlight.
Within the forthcoming season, Graham will conduct a number of performances:
- The Choir of Clare College, Cambridge on Friday 18 December 2015: this concert forms part of the St John’s Smith Square 30th Christmas Festival, with a programme featuring Tavener’s Ex Maria Virgine: A Christmas Sequence, ten years on from its completion on Christmas day 2005.
- The London Mozart Players on Thursday 28 January, with a programme including M. Haydn’s Symphony No. 25 in G and Mozart’s Symphony No. 36 in C K425, throwing a spotlight onto Mozart’s dealings with the Haydn brothers.
- The Salomon Orchestra on Wednesday 25th May (programme to be confirmed).
A number of other Ikon Arts artists will also perform at St John’s Smith Square in the upcoming season:
- Ex Cathedra: ‘Christmas Music by Candlelight’: this concert on Tuesday 15 December 2015 forms part of the St John’s Smith Square Christmas Festival, conducted by Jeffrey Skidmore.
- Pianist Janina Fialkowska will perform Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 13 in C K 415 with the London Mozart Players on Thursday 26 May, conducted by Gerard Korsten, as the final concert in the LMP’s ‘Mozart Explored: 1783’ series.