Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- Hatfield House Chamber Music Festival Goes Online
- ‘The Journey of the Mayflower’: a new music-drama video from Stile Antico
- Tai Murray and Stile Antico at Wigmore Hall
- Rebecca Miller launches ‘Beyond Borders’: a digital masterclass series for leaders in music
- VOCES8 ‘After Silence’ album released
- Sacconi Quartet premiere new Roxanna Panufnik quartet
- London Bridge Trio’s new disc is BBC Radio Scotland’s Disc of the Week
- Stile Antico perform in online Early Music Festival
- Guy Johnston and Fenella Humphreys perform for Absolute Classics ‘Live Room’
- Tai Murray in New York Times and The Strad