Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- Stile Antico to release three new albums with Decca Classics
- Melvyn Tan and Michael Collins perform at the first Virtual Bath Mozartfest
- Ikon Arts Management to create new digital opportunities in partnership with TMRW Co & Nicky Thomas Media
- Ikon Arts Management receives lifeline grant from Government’s £1.57 billion Culture Recovery Fund
- Live From London – Christmas festival 2020
- Michael Collins is appointed Artistic Director in Residence of the London Mozart Players
- Sacconi Quartet perform live from Wigmore Hall
- Peter Donohoe performs with LSO and Sir Simon Rattle
- Hatfield House Chamber Music Festival Goes Online
- ‘The Journey of the Mayflower’: a new music-drama video from Stile Antico