Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- Choir of Royal Holloway perform “Can You Hear Me” with Laura Wright on BBC TV
- Anna Dennis sings in new recording of John Eccles: Semele (c.1707)
- Zeb Soanes joins Ikon Arts – Edition Peters as concert narrator
- ‘The most beautiful appearance in Renaissance music in two decades’ – Rave reviews for Stile Antico’s new album ‘The Golden Renaissance’
- Apollo5 release 10th Anniversary album – Where All Roses Go
- Stile Antico and Orchestra of The Swan feature on Apple Music’s 10 must-hear classical albums for January
- Three Ikon Artists join the launch of St Martin-in-the-Fields’ new online concert series
- LIVE from London Spring festival launched
- Can Çakmur’s Schwanengesang – Album of The Month
- Stile Antico’s new album ‘The Golden Renaissance’ releases on Decca Classics