Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- Noriko Ogawa BBC Music Magazine Interview
- Tai Murray on tour with Chineke! Orchestra
- Peter Donohoe and Sacconi Quartet tour Siberia and Russia for UK-Russia Year of Music
- Guy Johnston on Cello Bello Live
- VOCES8 in USA for Winter Tour 2020
- The Sacconi Quartet give the London premiere of ‘Beethoven in the Dark’
- Melvyn Tan and Piatti Quartet perform on BBC Radio 3’s In Tune
- VOCES8 return to Moscow
- Stile Antico on first US tour of 2020
- “Poise and passion”: Peter Donohoe’s Tchaikovsky disc is ‘Instrumental Choice’ in BBC Music Magazine