Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- VOCES8 Fall USA & Canada tour 2019
- Canterbury Cathedral Girls Choir perform with Choir of Royal Holloway
- Septura on Tour to Germany and Austria
- Shanghai debut for The Choir of Clare College, Cambridge
- Ikon Arts-Edition Peters announces new additions to the artist list
- Rebecca Miller presents programme of unjustly forgotten music by Dorothy Howell
- 5*s for Rebecca Miller’s debut as Chief Conductor of the Uppsala Kammarorkester
- More ravishing praise for London Bridge Trio’s new disc
- Fenella Humphreys’ new disc is Concerto Choice in BBC Music Magazine
- Justin Doyle and RIAS Kammerchor new season