Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- “A total delight” – The Telegraph praises London Bridge Trio’s new ‘Leipzig Circle’ disc
- Job vacancy: Assistant Artist Manager
- Gleaming review for Beethoven Plus Vol.2
- Septura to Make Their Italian and Lithuanian Debuts
- Premiere of James Burton’s “The Lost Words” at Tanglewood
- Anna Dennis “On the Town” in Japan
- London Bridge Trio showcase new CD on BBC Radio 3’s In Tune
- Polish debut for Septura at the Young Arts Festival
- Peter Donohoe: Artist in Residence at the Buxton International Festival
- Spain tour for the Choir of Clare College, Cambridge