Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- Job vacancy: Artist/Associate Artist Manager
- Two Moors Festival announces 2022 Festival ‘Friendship’
- Can Çakmur is the cover artist of International Piano Magazine
- Zeb Soanes joins Classic FM to present Smooth Classics at Seven
- Sacconi Quartet give fundraising concert in support of Ukraine
- Fenella Humphreys releases new disc of virtuosic solo Caprices
- ICE LAND: Choir of Clare College Cambridge releases new disc of Icelandic choral music
- Guy Johnston and BBC Radio 3’s Manchester Week: Live BBC broadcast of Walton’s Cello Concerto and talks with The Strad Magazine
- DIGITAL CONCERT: LABYRINTHS – Orchestra of The Swan
- ‘Concerto Choice’: Fenella Humphreys and Joseph Tong play Sibelius