Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- Septura on Tour
- Michael Collins nominated for BBC Music Magazine Award
- VOCES8 new album “Enchanted Isle” released
- Premiere of Paul Smith’s “Dunelm Lux Aeterna”
- Elin Manahan Thomas performs Mozart in Ankara
- In a Strange Land – Latest Recording from Stile Antico
- Rave Reviews for Justin Doyle and RIAS in New Year’s Day concert
- Justin Doyle conducts RIAS in Berlin Philharmonie Neujahrskonzert
- Christmas tour for the Choir of Clare College, Cambridge
- The Choir of Royal Holloway at Christmas