Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- London Bridge Trio’s new disc is BBC Radio Scotland’s Disc of the Week
- Stile Antico perform in online Early Music Festival
- Guy Johnston and Fenella Humphreys perform for Absolute Classics ‘Live Room’
- Tai Murray in New York Times and The Strad
- In conversation with Rebecca Miller
- Live From London – livestream concert series launched from VOCES8 Centre
- “brilliantly executed”, “4 stars” – Johnston & Tan at Wigmore Hall
- Guy Johnston plays live outside local pub!
- Wigmore Hall Radio 3 Live Stream to feature Ikon Artists
- London Bridge Trio to release Volume II of The Leipzig Circle