Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- Ikon Arts Management Celebrates its 15th Birthday
- Janina Fialkowska’s new book ‘A Note in Time’ just released.
- Luci Holland nominated for a Game Dev Heroes award
- Sacconi Quartet premiere new Nicola LeFanu String Quintet in York
- Orchestra of the Swan announces Michael Collins as Principal Conductor for 2021/22
- VOCES8 new album released – “Infinity”
- Kickstart Positions Available at Ikon Arts Management
- Praise for Guy Johnston BBC Proms appearance
- Ikon Arts’ Artists at the BBC Proms
- Peter Donohoe releases new Busoni disc