Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- Stile Antico Tour the USA for Christmas
- Paul Phoenix sings Christmas
- VOCES8 sing on Jacob Collier’s new album “Djesse”
- Tai Murray features on BBC’s ‘Our Classical Century’
- VOCES8 and Rachel Podger “Guardian Angel” Netherlands tour
- Graham Ross makes conducting debut with London Philharmonic Orchestra
- Eriks Esenvalds music featured in Latvia 100 Celebrations
- Choir of Royal Holloway – latest Midweek Concert performance
- Janina Fialkowska Makes Triumphant London Return
- Eriks Esenvalds – Latvian Radio Choir and State Choir Latvija perform works during international tours