The February 2020 BBC Music Magazine Interview is with Noriko Ogawa. The interview with James Naughtie discusses Noriko’s role as Chair of the International Hamamatsu Piano Competition as well as her performing and recording career.
Noriko Ogawa BBC Music Magazine Interview
- Stile Antico perform in online Early Music Festival
- Guy Johnston and Fenella Humphreys perform for Absolute Classics ‘Live Room’
- Tai Murray in New York Times and The Strad
- In conversation with Rebecca Miller
- Live From London – livestream concert series launched from VOCES8 Centre
- “brilliantly executed”, “4 stars” – Johnston & Tan at Wigmore Hall
- Guy Johnston plays live outside local pub!
- Wigmore Hall Radio 3 Live Stream to feature Ikon Artists
- London Bridge Trio to release Volume II of The Leipzig Circle
- Peter Donohoe and Fenella Humphreys judge BBC Young Musician