Rebecca Miller reflects on her philosophy and work as a conductor in ‘Festival, Interrupted’ from Royal Holloway, University of London where she is also Director of Orchestras.
In conversation with Rebecca Miller
- Stile Antico perform in online Early Music Festival
- Guy Johnston and Fenella Humphreys perform for Absolute Classics ‘Live Room’
- Tai Murray in New York Times and The Strad
- Live From London – livestream concert series launched from VOCES8 Centre
- “brilliantly executed”, “4 stars” – Johnston & Tan at Wigmore Hall
- Guy Johnston plays live outside local pub!
- Wigmore Hall Radio 3 Live Stream to feature Ikon Artists
- London Bridge Trio to release Volume II of The Leipzig Circle
- Peter Donohoe and Fenella Humphreys judge BBC Young Musician
- Fenella Humphrey’s HomeMadeConcerts