Rebecca Miller reflects on her philosophy and work as a conductor in ‘Festival, Interrupted’ from Royal Holloway, University of London where she is also Director of Orchestras.
In conversation with Rebecca Miller
- Sacconi Quartet give fundraising concert in support of Ukraine
- Fenella Humphreys releases new disc of virtuosic solo Caprices
- ICE LAND: Choir of Clare College Cambridge releases new disc of Icelandic choral music
- Guy Johnston and BBC Radio 3’s Manchester Week: Live BBC broadcast of Walton’s Cello Concerto and talks with The Strad Magazine
- DIGITAL CONCERT: LABYRINTHS – Orchestra of The Swan
- ‘Concerto Choice’: Fenella Humphreys and Joseph Tong play Sibelius
- Gramophone Magazine celebrates Michael Collins’ 60th Birthday
- Ikon Arts Management Celebrates its 15th Birthday
- Janina Fialkowska’s new book ‘A Note in Time’ just released.
- Luci Holland nominated for a Game Dev Heroes award